Its been almost THREE years since I started the weekly Caroline Jordan Fitness Newsletters. I hope you have enjoyed all of the fitness facts, health tips, and workouts as much as I have enjoyed writing them. I want to make sure you’re always motivated to mix it up, work it out, and live a HEALTHY life!
Its about time to spice up your weekly workout routine…. I dont want you to hit a FITNESS plateau and lose your motivation!! I’ve ROUNDED UP some of our past workouts and I want to challenge you to give them another shot. The first time was your practice round after all 😉 Below is my list of “Caroline Jordan Fitness Favorite Workouts”. I want you to MIX up your fitness routine and continue seeing amazing results from your time in the gym. So what do you think… are you up for the challenge? How many of the below can YOU sweat through this week? I challenge you to complete as many as you can before next Sunday. Then leave a comment below this post with the # of workouts you sweated through. The person with the highest # of total finished fitness sessions wins a little special something 🙂 Cant wait to read your comments and see how you feel after all the workouts. CHALLENGE YOURSELF…. HAVE fun…. and BEST OF LUCK to everyone!
Caroline Jordan Fitness WORKOUT ROUNDUP.
- Give me what you got. 20 or 40 Minute Interval Workout!
- Minutes to a stronger core with the Medicine Ball. Functional Strength for Endorphin Junkies.
- SEVEN Kick BUTT Treadmill Workouts
- Do you BOSU? All time favorite Balance trainer moves. How many can YOU do?
- Caroline’s Crazy Cardio Mix: 30 minute interval workout challenge.
- True TEST of Ab Strength. How do YOU rate?
- Sports Interval SAMPLE Series. Standard, Pyramid, and Sports Conditioning intervals
- MEDICINE BALL MADNESS! Workout Video Challenge.
- My all time FAVORITE Treadmill workout With GSERIES FIT and Master Trainer, Rob Glick! This one KICKED . MY . BUTT . I have never sweated so much on a treadmill. awesome.
- Total Body Bench Circuit. Complete it 2-3 times through, more details on the video page below the video 🙂
- Photos from my time presenting BOSU COMPLETE educational workshops at the UCDavis Fitness and Wellness Conference.
- Vin Club Vinyasa . Vino & Yoga come together in North Beach. Enjoy an invigorating 60 minute flow and two tastes of wine with my friend and fellow instructor JULIE BENNET! For event details, click HERE.
- Weight loss benefits of Breakfast and Cooking Light’s advice on how to choose the best cereal!