Anyone remember the Fearless Fitness Challenge of the week? To have more FUN with your fitness. And what better way to do it than with a “Guilty Pleasure” Playlist?!
What exactly defines a “guilty pleasure” song?
Songs you LOVE – yet you know suck. Songs that lyrically, intellectually, or musically don’t deserve any of your attention. But for some reason your brain ignores all this and everytime you hear it play you are forced to dance and sing like a five year old.
Everyone has them – and some fearless fitness fans were willing to SHARE them! Below is a collection of their favorites. The good, the bad, and the funny.
- I Don’t Want To Lose Your Love Tonight The Outfield
- Wannabe Spice Girls
- Fighter Christina Aguilera
- You Could Be Mine Guns and Roses
- Whomp There It Is MC Hammer
- Brickhouse The Commodores
- I’m Too Sexy Right Said Fred
- We Will Rock You Queen
- Walk This Way Run-DMC
- Sex On Fire Kings Of Leon
- Get Into The Groove Madonna
- Gettin Jiggy Wit It Will Smith
- Genie in a Bottle Christina Aguilera
- I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) Pitbull
- Mo Money Mo Problems Notorious BIG
- Who Let the Dogs Out Baha Men
- White Lines Grandmaster Flash
- Humpty Dance Digital Underground
- Footloose Kenny Loggins
- Highway To The Danger Zone Kenny Loggins
- Come to Me Diddy feat. Nicole
- Like This Mims
- Lean Like a Cholo The Definition of an Ese Down
- California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg) Katy Perry
- Mr. Roboto The Styx
- Toxic Britney Spears
- Shake That (Edited Version) Eminem
- I Wanna Love You (Feat. Snoop Dogg) Akon
- Ignition Remix R. Kelly
- Drop It Like It’s Hot Snoop Dogg Feat. Pharrell
- Shot Through The Heart Bon Jovi
- Wake Me Up Before You GoGo George Michael
- Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) C & C Music Factory
- Hot Stuff Donna Summer
- Call On Me (Radio Edit) Eric Prydz
- Lollipop Lil Wayne
- Bad Romance Lady Gaga
- Pump It Black Eyed Peas
And for a cooldown?!
I Will Always Love You Whitney Houston
Did we Miss one? Whats your Personal FAVORITE Guilty Pleasure Song? Hope you enjoy these – make sure you sing along!!