I hope its HOT where you are! In San Francisco, summer is the coldest time of our year, with fog and temperatures that can hit in the 40s and below. You may have heard the Mark Twain quote, “the coldest winter I’ve ever spent was a summer in San Francisco”. Its TRUE. We are freezing our butts off right now.
Whats helped beat the “summertime sadness” in San Francisco has been updating my workout playlist with some new songs. It has made a HUGE difference in my summer workout motivation. Never underestimate the positive power of a playlist! Turn these tunes on next time you are in need of motivation to get moving.
Caroline’s Summer Workout Mix 2014
For me, music makes my smile brighter during my workouts. It adds that extra something that motivates me to go further or work harder! Whats on your playlist this Summer? Leave me a comment below and let me know what you are sweating to!
Heres to awesome workouts with great playlists that keep you feeling fantastic no matter what the weather 🙂
In happiness and health,
Other Things To Check Out This Week:
- ARMS ARMS ARMS. 6 minute intense arm workout routine.
- Better Butt Body Weight Workout. 10 minute Standing Series.
- Wake Up and RUN. 9 minute hotel room warm up workout video
- Health is not a number. Why the scale lies.
- Caroline’s Anytime, Anywhere, Total Body Exercises